Bridget Moynahan Diet and Exercise

0 comments



Bridget Moynahan may be a former model but, even while eating whatever she wants, she still knows how to take care of herself.
 As far as her diet goes, Bridget says that she eats anything she wants that is within reason.

“I eat anything within reason. I lead a very healthy life. I’m not going to sit here and eat fried Twinkies. I eat meals. I think a lot of people would love to hear that I have a magic pill or there’s some great new cleanse, but I just don’t prescribe to that,” she says.
 In fact, the former model says that she has never done a cleanse because she would rather eat right and workout.  She even tries to model that for her son.

“I east most of my meals with my son, and he eats whatever I’m eating,” she says. “I’m not grazing in front of the fridge or snacking between meals because I don’t want him doing that. It’s always a sit-down dinner with protein and vegetables.”

Although, Bridget says her biggest diet weaknesses are martinis and potato chips.  One other maybe not so healthy habit is drinking an espresso every morning.  The good side of that, however, is that she follows it with a strawberry banana smoothie.

Kudos to Bridget for modeling healthy eating plans to her baby instead of just preaching it
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Body Fitness Gain - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger