Brooke Hogan Diet and Exercise

0 comments



Brooke’s Diet
Brooke says she eats “very healthy” and “super clean, all organic.” She eats small meals and snacks throughout the day munching on tuna with low-fat mayo, grapes, walnuts, salad, fruit and almonds. She eats “whenever my body tells me I need something, but I try not to eat too late at night. If I do, no carbs.”
In weight loss mode she cuts out bread and refined sugar. She does have her vices “sometimes I get the biggest bowl of pasta I can eat.”
Brooke’s Fave 5 foods:
1. LaraBar energy bar
2. Fruit “sugar in fruit is ok to eat”
3. Organic Mac and Cheese
4. Add lemon juice to Fruit
5. Organic vanilla crackers “relatively low in fat and calories”

Brooke’s Workout
What could be better than working out with her dad? Her workout partner is none other than Hulk Hogan. She works out 6 days a week, usually in the morning. Her workout routine includes 30 minutes of cardio, and an hour of weightlifting. For her abs she does a ton of crunches.
Brooke adds “Sometimes I want to be a thin model. But I’m happy with my
body- I think every girl looks at herself and wishes somethinge else. I
know I have got a beautiful body.”
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Body Fitness Gain - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger