Tea Leoni Diet and Exercise

0 comments



Tea Leoni’s Workout Routine
Some of the sports that Tea Leoni workout and that help her to stay in a great shape are walking, hiking, golf, and running. When she has enough free time, Tea Leoni runs three miles per a day.
About the sports and exercises that she does, Tea Leoni says:
I love hiking, and I can still walk out the door and run three miles. But I don’t like to get on a machine and exercise. I’m lucky because I don’t look like someone who doesn’t work out. Of course, we’d all like a firmer butt or less flabby arms, but for me fitness has to be about fun.
Tea Leoni’s Diet Plan
Tea eats very healthy. Also, she is a longtime Vegetarian
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Body Fitness Gain - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger