AnnaLynne Mccord Diet

0 comments

Breakfast (about 535 calories) “I love a breakfast burrito,” says AnnaLynne, who sometimes opts for a bowl of Lucky Charms instead. “I can’t do egg whites, so it’s full eggs for me.”

There is nothing wrong with a breakfast burrito, assuming it is made using quality ingredients. Does she make her own breakfast burrito? I do not know. Somehow, I doubt it, though. Most of the commercially made breakfast foods are a nutritional disaster. I would not eat that stuff regularly.

Lunch (up to 500 calories) “I can pretty much roll with a cheeseburger for lunch every day of the week,” says AnnaLynne.

Who wouldn’t want to eat a cheeseburger every day? Again, there is not wrong with a nutritious cheeseburger, but most burgers are far from nutritious. You can, however, make a very healthy cheeseburger at home, if you use a whole grain bun and grass-fed beef.

Snack (about 390 calories) “I am all about the burgers,” admits AnnaLynne. “I love In-N-Out Burger and Chick-fil-A.”

Does she eat any vegetables at all? I guess not. Big mistake!

Dinner (about 566 calories) AnnaLynne says, “My signature dish is a lemon-pepper chicken with a hint of lime.” And she’ll make the whole meal, which includes her grandma’s homemade mac-and-cheese, glazed carrots with cinnamon sticks and sautéed spinach with garlic.

Oh, so she does eat vegetables sometimes. I sense, though, that she does not make this dish every day, so she still needs to significantly increase her consumption of fruits and vegetables.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Body Fitness Gain - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger