Elisha Cuthbert Diet and Exercise

0 comments



Elisha Cuthbert plays the daughter of Kiefer Sutherland in the popular TV series 24 and she is a regular fixture on the ‘sexy’ lists of Hollywood tabloids and magazines.  She recently spoke with Australia’s Women’s Health Magazine and revealed her workout routine and diet habits.   When asked about her fitness regime, she replied,

“Once I start one, I can’t quit; I’m too competitive. I try to get to the gym early, ride the bike for an hour, push to that 400-calorie burn, and then do a class.”

Early morning workouts have proven to be key when it comes to developing good exercise habits and sticking with a workout plan, and by the looks of Elisha Cuthbert she has already learned that the early bird gets the worm.  In addition, when you workout in the morning you burn more fat because you’ve already burned your carb storage on bodily functions while asleep. As for the 27-year-old’s guilty pleasure she confessed to liking junk food and adoring chocolate.  She said,

“I’m a big chocolate fan. Lindor, the little balls – don’t give me a bag of those, they’ll be gone. They’re so creamy and good. I don’t know how they stay melty like that, even if you put them in the fridge. I like all chocolate, though.”

Oh well, at least chocolate has antioxidants!
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Body Fitness Gain - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger