Taylor Swift Diet and Exercise

0 comments



Very little has been reported on how 19-year-old Taylor Swift stays so svelte because the country singer wants people to focus on her music and not her diet. But recently we’ve learned that the 5’11” beauty follows a relatively healthy diet and exercise regime.
As the youngest artist to ever win the Country Music Awards Artist of the Year award, Taylor has reportedly been sticking to a raw food diet. The star keeps her metabolism ticking by eating unprocessed, organic, whole plant-based foods of which 75% are uncooked – the rest is cooked below 116 degrees Fahrenheit.
Ad for her workout, it’s all tied up to her career. If she wants to perform well on stage she needs to have the stamina necessary to last a full-length concert.
“Basically, if I’m indulging too much and not exercising enough, I can feel that. I can feel a change before I see it,” she told Allure magazine in March. “For me, working out is not so I can get skinny. It’s so that I can keep up my endurance so I’m not panting on stage. Heavy breathing is the worst when you’re in concert. You don’t want to see that if you’re going to see a show.”
Taylor builds her stamina by running. When she can’t hit the road outdoors she hops onto a treadmill to help build her endurance.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Body Fitness Gain - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger