Mila Kunis Diet

0 comments

Mila Kunis Black Swan Diet
 I went in there, started working with her for seven days a week, five hours a day and was put on a 1,200-calorie diet for a total of five or six months,” Mila says.
 During those six months of training Mila hardly caught a break. She even had to get up extra early on the day of the Emmys just to work on the ballet training before preparing for the big night.

She never gave me a break. She was 20 and she kicked my ass,” Mila says of her ballet instructor.
 All that workout and so little calories. Maybe that’s why Mila got so scary skinny. One thing is for sure, she now knows she is not cut out to be a ballerina.
 It is now easy for Mila to see why people in Hollywood develop weight issues and eating disorders. She admits to looking in the mirror thinking how grossly thin she looked but, at the same time, thinking how great she looked on film and in pictures.

I would literally look at myself in the mirror and I was like, ‘Oh my God! I had no shape, no boobs, no ass. .’. All you saw was bone. I was like, ‘This looks gross’. But in photographs and on film, it looked amazing,” she explains.
 The actress said her extreme dieting and punishing fitness regime saw her weight plummet to 98lbs.

Her weight loss was so extreme that she admitted it concerned her family.

‘My mum freaked out. She was like “You have to promise me his isn’t going to affect you,”‘ said the Ukranian born star.

‘I was like, “I promise it won’t, but it might take me a little time to be OK with having a little more fat on me.”‘
 As soon as filming wrapped, she indulged in all her favorite meals — namely burgers and Chinese food. “It took me five months to lose 20 pounds, and it took me hours to gain it back!” she jokes.

Mila Kunis Diet Plan

Mila Kunis does not watch her diet: “I love food and I eat like a pig. I love going to different restaurants.” She only started the diet for her role…
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Body Fitness Gain - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger