Bar Refaeli Diet and Exercise

0 comments



Bar Refaeli’s Workout Plan

Israeli Supermodel, Bar Refaeli, is the cover model for the Sports Illustrated 2009 Swimsuit issue. And by looking at her gorgeous photo it’s evident she deserves the cover model title that so many women strive for in the modeling industry. Bar maintains her svelte body by performing a variety of cardio and martial arts based workouts, one such workout is Krav Maga, an Israeli fighting method. Bar Refaeli states,
“My trainer taught me all kinds of kicks and they work everywhere-your abs, your butt.”
Krav Maga workouts are very similar to cardio kickboxing in that you get a full body workout and it uses a lot of the same equipment such as jump ropes, kettle bells, gloves and boxing bags. Other perpetually fit stars that practice Krav Maga are Jennifer Garner, Anna Kournikova and Charlize Theron. From the looks of Bar Refaeli, it appears that doing some Krav Maga will definitely help get a sleek bikini body for the upcoming summer.

Bar Refaeli Diet
In a recent interview with Hello magazine, swimsuit model (and Leo DiCaprio ex) Bar Rafaeli dishes on her bangin' figure and what she does to keep in shape.
She says, "I don't diet and I don't have an eating plan, but I like to eat healthily. I don't deny myself anything and there's nothing I wouldn't eat. I like desserts - I like food full-stop, but I exercise and I'm young, so everything keeps in check."
Sounds good enough. But the she goes on: "If I have a major shoot or fashion show coming up and I want to look my best, then I'll spend a little extra time working out or I'll stick to eating salads and chicken for a few days. I would never go on some crazy fad diet or eat anything weird to get thinner - it's just not good for your body.

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Body Fitness Gain - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger