Denise Richard Diet

0 comments

Breakfast: Oatmeal with berries – and coffee!
Lunch: I eat two small meals before dinner: hard-boiled eggs with cucumber and tomato. Or avocado salad.
 Sometimes I’ll have half a grilled cheese sandwich with Pirates’ Booty – or yogurt with fruit, or cottage cheese and some pretzels.
Dinner: I make dinner every night for my girls. We eat lasagna and salad or chicken with mashed potatoes and broccoli. We eat lots of vegetables. Asparagus is the girls’ favorite veggie. For dessert? Ice cream! I eat ice cream a lot!

Denise Richards’ Diet Tips:

Eat breakfast in the morning and then a couple of snacks throughout the day instead of a typical lunch.

Eat dinner early. I eat dinner with the girls between 5:00 and 5:30 every day.

Treat yourself! I let myself have something if I want to. My favorite thing to eat in the summertime is an ice-cream cone.

I’m not on any diets. I just like to eat healthy and eat a very balanced diet. If you want to lose weight quickly, though, you should eat only protein and vegetables.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Body Fitness Gain - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger