Gloria Estefan Diet and Exercise

0 comments



Gloria Estefan does not follow a strict eating plan, instead, Gloria Estefan diet consists of a balanced diet, foods that have the right proportions and not strict or rigid unlike any other diet plan.
“I eat healthy food, but I’m not fanatical about diet menu to any diet. If I eat more than usual because I’m celebrating or have simply ‘want’ then I am somewhat more cautious for a couple of weeks,” Gloria Estefan claims.
On the other hand, Gloria Estefan workout routine are:
Lyengar Yoga
Gloria also do Iyengar Yoga twice a week. It helps her stay balanced with the rest of her life.
* Tennis
Gloria really likes to play tennis. In tennis, you do a lot of running. Gloria enjoyed it because she will not even notice if she was doing exercise, and sport is a wonderful way to exercise, ”
* Pilates
“Because of my back injury 17 years ago, my muscles are very important. This is not a seizure, and my practice concentrate on the smaller muscles. I have not stopped doing my sport, but this has been a great addition,” Gloria Estefan said.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Body Fitness Gain - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger