Katy Perry Diet and Exercise

0 comments



What Does Katy Perry Eat?
Katy is a huge mushroom fan. Not the magic kind I hope! I personally hate mushrooms!!
“I love mushrooms. I could eat a ton of them. I really love truffles but I hardly ever get them. Mushrooms in general though are so healthy and good for you. I can’t get enough.”
My fave things include barbeque chicken chop at CPK Chinese, chicken salad at Chinchins, Rock shrimp and yellow tail sashimi at Nobu, Crispy beef at Mr.Chow’s, four curry chicken salad at Urth Cafe, my beloved double double at In-N-Out Burger. All so good!”

How Does Katy Perry Exercise?
When asked how Katy stays in shape she replied..
“I hate working out, but I love jumping rope. There’s a rhythm. It’s like dancing. I can double jump; I can cross. I can do all of it. I look like Rocky when I jump rope”
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Body Fitness Gain - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger