Mena Suvari Diet and Exercise

0 comments



Mena Suvari’s Diet Plan
Her diet plan includes a unique plan that Mena which includes lots of whole grains and organic food such as some fish with low mercury content and meat. Mena Suvari avoids coffee and sugar.
About her diet plan and lifestyle, Mena Suvari says:
I don’t eat meat unless it’s organic. I eat fish, but there are certain fish I won’t eat because of the mercury content. I don’t eat sugar. … I’ve eaten my share of junk. But my (ex) husband and I have been seeing a nutritionist, FELINE BUTCHER, for years. When I first met her, she told me, ‘Mena, I know I am going to live to be a very old and healthy women.’ She looked stunning. I was like, ‘I wanna be like that. … So I try to have a very clean lifestyle. I’ll have tea every once in a while, but I don’t drink coffee. I don’t smoke. It’s part of who I am, what makes me feel my best.
Mena Suvari’s Workout Routine
Mena Suvari, most known for her roles in American Beauty and American Pie has a new movie coming out, You May Not Kiss the Bride. Of course Mena always looks great and she has been working out for years, but she did reveal to Us magazine that recently her workouts have all changed since she met her stunt double, Daniella Frita, while on the film set mentioned above. Traditionally, Suvari does a lot of yoga and weight training, but once she met Frita she realized her workouts were all wrong. She said,
“I walked up to her one day and I said, ‘Okay, just break it down for me. I want to know everything you are doing,’” she says. “Ever since then, she’s been sending me workout plans and nutritional plans and I’ve been working with her for about four and a half months.”
The 30-year-old said that meeting Frita has inspired her and she has learned that working out doesn’t have to be a chore. She also mentioned that other women she sees at the gym are also misguided and need to learn to lift weights in order to get toned. Suvari said,
“In this day and age, we all need to be inspired to be the best we can be and stay healthy.”
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Body Fitness Gain - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger