Selena Gomez Diet and Workout

0 comments


Selena Gomez‘s diet is quite typical for someone who is only 16 years old. She does admit to eating poorly on set, but she is trying to eat better, and she is trying to add more protein to her diet.
Selena Gomez’s diet can be improved, of course – the question is: Does she know how to improve her diet? I doubt it. Selena likes Snickers and Reese’s Pieces candy, which is fine, if you do not eat them all time, but that is not the only problem with Selena Gomez’s diet. What is the problem? Her diet is not diverse and it is not balanced. How can she fix that? She needs to eat more vegetables and fruits.
Here is how Selena Gomez’s diet looks like:
Breakfast (about 250 calories) “I like my mom’s eggs,” Selena says about her morning favorite. “She makes a mean omelet – she adds mushrooms, onions, cheese, the works.”
Lunch (about 350 calories) “I like to make sure I have protein, so sometimes I’ll eat meat, like turkey, when I’m out or on set,” says Selena, explaining how she keeps her energy up.
Dinner (about 850 calories) “I actually like to do my dinners all Italian – It’s kind of fattening, but it’s my leeway,” she says. “I love lasagna.”
Snacks (about 300 calories) Selena cannot seem to resist Snickers or Reese’s Pieces – and a pickle. “Pickles fill you up and aren’t too bad for you,” she explains about the veggies.
The bottom line on Selena Gomez’s diet As you can see, Selena’s eating habits are far from perfect. Her breakfast is great. Her lunch needs vegetables. The dinner is very high in carbohydrates and low in protein and healthy fats, which is basically a recipe for a weight gain. Her snacking habits are terrible – candy and pickles, are you kidding me?
Selena Gomez’s workout Not much is known about her workout, but it has been reported that she goes to the gym and exercises regularly.

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Body Fitness Gain - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger