Kelly Monaco Workout Routine And Diet Plan

2comments

Kelly Monaco’s diet She is a longtime vegetarian, so it should not be too surprising that Kelly Monaco’s diet consists mainly of vegetables. However, Kelly Monaco’s diet is not just a vegetarian diet – it is a raw foods diet.

“Every night it’s a cobb salad with no meat, no cheese and no egg yolks,” she says. As for snacks, Kelly says, “I have a bite-size Snickers every day. You still have to treat yourself!”

Snickers and veggies? I love vegetables, and I do not have anything against Snickers (if you eat them occasionally), but Kelly Monaco’s diet is not balanced. It is missing protein and healthy fats, which are essential for optimal health.

Kelly Monaco’s workout She does 1,000 sit-ups a day. Yep, when it comes to balance, Kelly Monaco’s workout is not any better than her diet. There is no need to do that many sit-ups. “I look at my thighs, and they don’t rub together!” says Monaco.

Of course, they do not – maybe Kelly Monaco’s workout should also include 1,000 pul-ups. Oh, but it does not. Why? Because I bet she cannot do even 5 pul-ups. Why I am not surprised that Kelly Monaco’s workout does not include any exercises that are actually useful?
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Body Fitness Gain - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger