Kelly Brook Diet and Exercise Routine

0 comments

After being voted most fit celebrity body this summer, Kelly Brook is still keeping her figure in top shape. The photos from this week’s Playboy Energy Drink launch are a proof of that, although it seems she’s managed to lose even more weight. Is it the long black dress she’s wearing, or has she indeed slimmed down?

A few months ago Brook said that her fit body had nothing to do with a special diet or workout routine. She even emphasized that statement, saying that she rarely goes to the gym. So, what’s her secret?

The 30-year-old model said that loving your body is the first step to looking great.

“You need to make what you’re blessed with work for you. It’s so important to learn to love yourself,” she said.

Then there’s the regular exercise. The model goes jogging, cycling and practices Pilates to keep her body in shape.

“I look after my body,” she confessed. “I like to go for a run, to get my blood pumping. I always feel energized after I’ve done some exercise. I like cycling and Pilates, too.”

Aside from that, she knows her limits when it comes to alcohol and late nights in the clubs. This schedule helps her keep her skin fresh, and her reputation intact.

“You won’t see me falling out of nightclubs in a sorry state,” she said.

Rumors are that Brook got a £500,000 paycheck after posing on the cover of Playboy
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Body Fitness Gain - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger