Megan Fox Workout Routine

0 comments

MEGAN FOX WORKOUT
 In order to get a hot figure,she hired a personal trainer.Her height is 5’6? and weight is 114 lbs.The program developed by her trainer focussed less on getting the bulky bodybuilder look and more on getting the slim and sexy look.But contrary to general perception,Megan is no fitness fanatic.In her own words,
 “I’m very lazy. I hire a personal trainer who is supposed to come three times a week. He comes to me – I don’t even have to leave the house. He’ll come to my house and I’ll be lying in the exact same spot he left me in. I’ll be like: ‘Not today! Not today!’”

Even though Megan does not like to exercise,she does so in order to maintain flat abs.Her complete workout schedule is given below:
Exercise 1: Lunges-each leg x 15 repetitions

Exercise 2: Jumping Jacks x 50 repetitions

Exercise 3: Push Ups x 12 repetitions

Exercise 4: Hip Extensions x 20 repetitons

Exercise 5: Burpees x 10 repetitions

Exercise 6: Squat Jumps x 12 repetitions

Exercise 7: Plank x 30 seconds

Exercise 8: High Knees x 30 repetitions
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Body Fitness Gain - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger