Scarlett Johansson Diet

0 comments


Chosen as the SEXIEST WOMAN ALIVE-2010, by FHM readers and fast becoming one of Hollywood’s sexiest, hottest celebs,Johansson is a self-confessed cheese fanatic.In her own words;
my greatest vice is cheese. Nothing else reigns over my life.”

The media and Hollywood have repeatedly been at the receiving end of her criticism for promoting an image that causes fans to follow unhealthy diets and leading to eating disorders among women,leading to health problems.According to her;
“being ultra-thin is not sexy at all. Women shouldn’t be forced to conform to unrealistic and unhealthy body images that the media promote.”
How She Stays In Shape:
She lets out the secrets behind her super sexy and svelte figure.
  • Walk a lot and eat well.This leads to a full body work out and good food is essential for proper growth.
  • Yoga gives a full body workout,improves flexibility and boosts immunity,plus it calms down the mind.
  • If taken in moderation,junk food is not bad.
  • According to her;
“I like Burger King cheeseburger meals, because I like the toy and I love the charbroiled taste. So good. My dad is Danish. That makes me half Danish I suppose but I was born and raised in New York so I don’t consider myself to be European. I go to Denmark, I was there recently and we just had our first niece so I was in Copenhagen. I am really happy when I am there and I get really fat too, I can’t stop eating all the yummy food.”
Summing it up,she says that she will never go the size zero way.No one likes girls only in flesh and bones,rather curves look better on girls,she says.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Body Fitness Gain - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger