Jennifer Esposito Diet and Exercise

0 comments



Jennifer Esposito’s workout Jennifer is a former gymnast and a figure skater, so she is no stranger to exercise. She likes to mix her workouts up a bit. “I find that when I mix it up, all my muscles get targeted; I don’t neglect anything,” she says.
Jennifer does Pilates to complement her yoga classes as well as regular cardio and strength workouts at the gym. “Pilates really strengthens my core, which I need, but I feel like it also makes my legs look longer and leaner than weight workouts do,” she says.
Jennifer Esposito’s diet plan Her favorite breakfast is a fruit-packed protein shake she mixes up every morning, whether she’s eating at home or running out the door to the gym. “It’s energizing and keeps me full,” she says.
The recipe In a blender, throw in a handful each of two kinds of berries-strawberries and blueberries work well-half a banana, one teaspoon ground flaxseeds, and two scoops of whey protein powder. Combine unsweetened cranberry juice, goji berry juice, and acai juice for a total of one cup of liquid; puree.
“The berries are a great source of fiber, and I know I’ve gotten my antioxidants for the day,” says Jennifer. “Sometimes I add a few ounces of nonfat yogurt. After one of these, I’m good to go!”
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Body Fitness Gain - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger