Kristin Davis Diet and Exercise

0 comments



Kristin Davis’ Workout Routine
One of the most important principle that Kristin tries to follow it to make her workouts more interesting which help her to prevent getting bored. That’s why she workouts many different sports such as walking with her dogs, bicycling, Yoga, and Winsor Pilates.
Kristin Davis’ Diet Plan
Her diet plan doesn’t forbid her to eat foods that she likes, however she moderates all of the foods that she consumes. Also, Kristin tries to eat every 3 hours. She follows a low carbs and balanced diet plan that include mini meals. Some of her favorite foods are salads, veggies, carbs, and proteins.

About her diet plan, Kristin Davis says:
I’m a curvy girl. I’m never going to be the thinnest person in Hollywood, but the truth is, I don’t want to be, I went through periods when I said I can’t have this or I can’t have that. Now I don’t deprive myself. My main issue is to never let myself get too hungry. I make sure I eat every three hours or so, mostly proteins, good carbs, and veggies and salads. I love M & Ms! These days, if I want some, I have them. And by giving myself that permission, I found that I don’t crave sweets as much anymore.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Body Fitness Gain - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger