Valerie Bertinelli Diet and Exercise

0 comments



For her 47th birthday, Valerie Bertinelli celebrated by cleaning out her closet. “I gave away all my size 14s to Goodwill,” says the Jenny Craig spokeswoman, who is down 19 lbs. and nearly halfway to her goal of a size 8. (“Size 12s are loose.”) When she’s lost 25 lbs., “I promised to celebrate with a martini.”
Losing on average a pound a week, “she’s on schedule,” says her diet consultant Kathryn Brumwell. “I’ve had some bumps,” Bertinelli confesses. “There were days I had Sun Chips. I went back for a second bowl – and halfway through I caught myself.”
She walks 10,000 steps a day, and last week added twice-weekly cardio and weight sessions. “I’m in so much pain,” she groans. It helps to have a partner – boyfriend Tom Vitale has lost 19 lbs. along with her – and a big cheering section.
At the market, “people will peek in my cart and say, ‘Just making sure you’re doing well.’ Everyone is supporting me.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Body Fitness Gain - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger