Denise Van Outen Diet and Exercise

0 comments



This is what Denise would eat on a regular day:

7am: Breakfast - porridge (or any other power food which keeps her feeling full and energetic for a long time) with fresh fruit, such as blueberries, strawberries (they're packed with antioxidants), sometimes sprinkled with linseeds (great source of omega-3).

11am: Snack - fresh fruit chunks (pineapple for example) plus a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice for a mid-morning supply of fresh energy.

1pm: Lunch - chicken Caesar salad (no mayonnaise and plenty of olive oil) with plenty of grilled meat and lots of green vegetables.

7pm: Dinner - grilled fish with plenty of vegetables (sea bass with spinach, green beans or asparagus).

Denise's secret for not getting bored with her eating plan is that she allows herself to have Sundays off. "I have Sundays off. That's when my boyfriend Lee and I will go and have a roast with all the trimmings. I have a glass of red wine, dessert or a latte if I fancy it. For the rest of the week, my diet's healthy. I don't crave treats because I let myself eat what I fancy on Sundays", she reveals.


For Denise Van Outen’s exercise routine, she dances which is a fun fitness exercise for her and effective for losing weight quickly.
“With dancing there is no reason not to get stuck in. You can do it in your pajamas in your front room with the curtains closed. “It doesn’t matter how silly you look, put on your favorite music and dance – there are no excuses,” she says.

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2011. Body Fitness Gain - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger